Last Stop

Can this be possible? Is this happening?
Maybe this fast decision will make this doable, and will change the impossible.
Feel like things are going better then expected.
Too fast too good..!
So did we leave anything behind? I think we did not. This can cover all the past and can build a new future and a home maybe.. The one I missed so much.
Let's check this from the realistic side. Am I ready for this kind of experience? I feel like I am totally. Sharing this beautiful thing with the one you want is something that only very lucky can get like "me".
Thank you very much orange head for getting into my life and giving me my life back..
I'll see you every night, this time not in dreams. In my arms..
V is happy finally and Leon is much more professional.
Chip is gonna get it this time. I just want to keep the peace I have found.
Love me, feed me and give me the remote control :)

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Ukrayna'ya Vize Kalktı!

Tahterevalliye tek başına binen ,aşağıda durmayı hakeder.