Pro League

So yes this a new opening for the new season. This time only progamers will be allowed. Banlist on, no noob!
Last year we had really good experiences about some situations. We didn't know how to handle them correctly. Now it seems that we are going to have these problems in our entire life. No plans needed this time. As I grow older I see that feeling guilty is much better than feeling stupid. So act first and do not get injured. You make the tackle and stand up before your opponent. Get the ball and score.
Also I know that only a few will understand what I mean and this has got nothing to do with football.
Quote of the day;
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Will I judge better now as I am more experienced? I think it depends. There millions of cases that you may encounter. Use you mind and trust yourself. You got the solution inside you, just analyse the case correctly.
Ciao till tomorrow.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Ukrayna'ya Vize Kalktı!

Tahterevalliye tek başına binen ,aşağıda durmayı hakeder.