Hanging on

So another day at the office and sometimes things get very annoying and boring here. While I was trying to accommodate myself into this new life I don't want anymore difficulties. I am just trying to avoid stress. I need to get a new bed. Maybe this can change my life a little bit and delete all the ........

About the past weekend it was awesome. Spending time with my nephews and my girlfriend made me happy for some time. And as a bonus going shopping with really cheap prices.
Later on came the saturday night. Joining the beer contest in Pi, drinking mojito, jack sparrow and tequila really entertained me.

After all these fun, the weekdays are the most boring these days. But I know something is going to help me. Waiting for it...

I am feeling like I am losing my inspiration nowadays. Maybe there is nothing I should write here. I am just living it. So let it go in peace.

Will be back. Till then take care..

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Ukrayna'ya Vize Kalktı!

Tahterevalliye tek başına binen ,aşağıda durmayı hakeder.