Feeling Ordinary

Yes Chip you are no more special. You are just one of them, and you will never be the number one or the last one. This will go on forever. Stuck in the middle and just noticed that. Try to go back now, no more forward is possible.
Now saw that it was nothing but ungratefulness and I am sooo happy that I know this right now. No mercy anymore, I regret that I pity those days.

Ok now to fun part, where is the pink head ?!?
Maybe found and lost, maybe just waiting to be found. Will discover this in a short time.


Quote of the day;
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Ja definitely right, maybe the key to success is trying to please only the one and not to be selfish when the subject is her happiness. I am thinking of the pink head. Just let me loose.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Ukrayna'ya Vize Kalktı!

Tahterevalliye tek başına binen ,aşağıda durmayı hakeder.