So whats next?

I donno what to do next. Just trying to make some plans for the near future and get back to life again. Need to wake up from this dream. We all know its all over now. Anyways will we regret this? Thats a mystery but lemme remind you something. I am scorpio so I dont forget. Thats the pain killin me from inside. Memories...
About the near future plans. These could be anything. A change of scene, a change of entourage, a change of ambiance maybe even a change of site. I would go for any of them. I need one very much right now.
I wanna tell more but something does not let me. I am so sure that you wouldn't like to know what I think and dont worry you ll never know.
Maybe this was the last exit, but we missed it. So I run the fastest I can to the furthest...
Quote of the day;
Some things have to be believed to be seen.
We missed this one too. Unbelievable...

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Ukrayna'ya Vize Kalktı!

Tahterevalliye tek başına binen ,aşağıda durmayı hakeder.