So what..

Here we bring ourselves to the edge. And now what happens? If we are going to remember the perfect times, then we will suffer till all our bones start shaking. Can anyone regret that? But we need to stay calm, do some role play, pretend like we don't even care and try to forget if we can. I wish we could have that fight. Then it would be much more easier than this. Maybe we could hate each other. But I know that we can not with this harmony we got in it.But I'll be strong anyway for both of us. I will cover anything you want me to. Do not forget something. The one I said last night. Whenever you wanna, I'll be here. Until then, best wishes. Hope you beat your bad luck up and fuck it in the ass.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Ukrayna'ya Vize Kalktı!

Tahterevalliye tek başına binen ,aşağıda durmayı hakeder.