I am innocent..!

I ll write this one in English because I am still drunk with victory and you know I do so when I am drunk.
Thats what I call to dodge a bullet. I was nearly going to waste my life. My life was ruined I know after that happening but I will not let that happen again. I am happy the way I am and I am sure I will be. Thank god everything is in order once again and I left my fear behind.

Two days passed full of stress and only thing that helped me was my booze (wrong: there was one more thing and it will be kept as a secret).
Göktengri please keep helping me I know you do right now. Thank you.
Quote of the day;
Luck never follows the stupid people. You should be clever enough to create your own luck.
I told you, I am one of the luckiest persons you can ever see. Oooo never again never again. OooOoooO

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Ukrayna'ya Vize Kalktı!

Tahterevalliye tek başına binen ,aşağıda durmayı hakeder.